Duration: Half day from 8.30am
Price: 80€ (1/2 price for kids under 12)
Destination: Rome centre and Marino Village
You’ve heard the expression, “when in Rome, do as the Romans do.” On this full-day tour you will do exactly that. But you’ll need a Roman to show you how. So buddy up with a native guide and experience Rome as the Romans do!
Following a pick-up from central Rome at 08:30, enjoy a quick Italian breakfast at a typical pasticceria. Then, explore the city center and inner city neighborhoods to experience the true beauty of Roman life.
Stop at the top attractions of imperial Rome, such as the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Circus Maximus and Roman Forum. Peer through the magic keyhole of the Botanical Gardens.
Then, travel by local train, 20 minutes south of Rome to Marino, a small village of the Castelli Romani. Known for its prestigious wine and olive oil, you will also sample hand-made pasta and Roman specialty sauces, such as amatriciana and carbonara.
- See the secret sights of Rome known only to locals
- Explore Rome’s 7 hills
- See the sites of the imperial city, such as the Forum and Circus Maximus
- Take the train to the hillside town of Marino and savor Roman specialty dishes
- Try local wine from local vineyard
- Visit the olive oil factory
- Play interactive games with your buddy-guide – and maybe win a prize!
- Get a map with personal recommendations tailored for the remainder of your stay in Rome
- 3 different types of delicious handmade pasta at a popular native restaurant
- Unlimited fresh vine from local vineyard
- Opportunity to meet a traditional multi-generational Italian family
- Samples of virgin olive oil directly from factory
- Roundtrip train fare and metro tickets
For more information about Romeing Experiences Tour feel free to email us at experiences(at)romeing.it or call +39 339.4503374