Ravioli and meatballs cooking class in Piazza Navona
DURATION: 2.5 hours
TIME: 10.30am and 4pm
FREQUENCY: Every day except Sunday
LANGUAGES: English, Italian
MEETING POINT: A typical Roman restaurant nearby Piazza Navona
*please note only €18 per person will be paid now, the remaining payment of €71 per person must be made on the day of the cooking class.
Learn the secrets behind the recipes of Italian grandmas and join us in a class where you’ll learn to prepare some of the most beloved dishes of the Roman culinary world. We’ll teach you how to prepare ravioli with spinach and ricotta, fresh pasta and seasonal fillings. Not to mention, you’ll learn to make the famed “polpette alla pizzaiola”, meatballs with tomato sauce, with a professional Italian Chef. After the cooking class, sit down and enjoy your meal paired with red/white wine or soft drinks.
- Please note
- Reviews (1)
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Ravioli and meatballs cooking class Highlights
Ravioli and meatballs cooking class Inclusions
- Please note groups are of a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 18.
- Payment: please note only €18 per adult and €16 per child will be paid now, the remaining payment of €71 per adult and €63 per child must be made on the day of the cooking class.
- Recommended age: 11 years and up
- Please specify any food intolerances and allergies. We are happy to adjust the tastings according to special needs.
- All cancellations are subject to a 20% cancellation fee
- no refund for bookings confirmed within 48 hours of the cooking class in high season (i.e. Easter, June to September, Christmas season)
- During low season, cancellations must be made within 72 hours before the cooking class.
- For a last-minute booking (24 hours or less) strictly no refund policy
- All cooking classes are on, rain or shine. We will cook and eat whatever it takes!
- There are no partial refunds
If you want to learn the secrets behind the Italian grandma’s recipes, come and join us! This class will teach you how to prepare some of the most beloved dishes in the Roman culinary world. Let’s prepare ravioli with spinach and ricotta, fresh stuffed pasta, and learn how to make the perfect dough from scratch and fillings with seasonal ingredients.
But what is a meal without a main course? Your chef will show you how to make “polpette alla pizzaiola”, delicious meatballs with sauce. During the class you will follow your chef’s instructions to apply an authentic Italian grandma’s recipe, then you will prepare the best ravioli and meatballs in town. At the end of the class, red/white wine or soft drink will accompany your Italian dinner.