Cooking class: learn to make a complete Roman meal in Trastevere
From: € 79,00
DURATION: 2.5/3 hours
LANGUAGES: English, Italian
MEETING POINT: Via della Lungara, 41
*please note only €16 per person will be paid now, the remaining payment of €63 per person must be made on the day of the cooking class.
Learn the secrets of Roman cuisine in this cooking class in Trastevere! We will teach you how to prepare a complete Roman meal, and afterwards, we’ll have lunch all together. For each course there will be a typical dish: Fried zucchini flowers with mozzarella and anchovies, tonnarelli cacio cheese and pepper, veal saltimbocca alla romana with prosciutto and sage, artichoke alla giudia and tiramisu. Depending on the season, variants may be chosen.
- Please note
- Reviews (1)
Learn to Make a Complete Authentic Roman meal Highlights
Learn to Make a Complete Authentic Roman meal Inclusions
Learn to Make a Complete Authentic Roman meal Exclusions
- Please note groups are of a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12.
- Payment: please note only €16 per person will be paid now, the remaining payment of €63 per person must be made on the day of the cooking class.
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- Full refund when the cancellation occurs 7 days before the cooking class
- 20% refund for a cancellation that occurs after that
- no refund in case of same day cancellation or no shows