Semi-private Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Tour – max 10 people
DURATION: 3 hours
DEPARTURE TIME: 9.30am, 1.30am, 2.30pm (check calendar times)
MEETING POINT: Arco di Costantino (15 minutes in advance)
Visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, skipping long lines at the entrance. Take an informative tour led by expert professional guides.
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (0)
Small Group Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Highlights
Remained astonished by the Colosseum imposing shape, so majestic that it seems to be part of the horizon!
Get ready to enter into the legend! ” The Flavian Amphitheater”, also known as the Colosseum, is clearly the symbol of the Roman history and its glorious past. Without wasting time in unnecessary waits thanks to the priority entrance ticket, our expert will guide you inside to admire the place where gladiators and wild animals used to fight and show you how this amazing place worked.
While listening to the guide, you may have the feeling that the Colosseum is still alive, vibrating with living force; you wonder you can make eye contact with the Gladiators cat-walking down the Arena, hear the echo of the roaring lions making a flock of pigeons take flight from the top of the monument
You will walk through the Arch of Constantine and across the Roman Forum, the cultural and political center of the Ancient Rome, the deep heart of the Roman Empire.
TThen we will take you to visit the Palatine Hill, where Rome was legendary founded and where you will be able to see the ruins of the Imperial palaces. The tour will finish by gazing at the breathtaking landscape between the Forum Boarium and the River Tiber.
- Child ticket valid for children of 3-17 years of age
- Free for children from 0-2 years of age
- The Meeting Point is at The Arch of Constantine on Via di San Gregorio (in front of Colosseum) 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. You will find our staff members in pink bibs with the I LOVE ROME logo, carrying pink flags.
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue. Guests with a pacemaker will need to show a certificate to bypass security screening.
- The archaeological area involves walking on medium-hard floors, please wear comfortable shoes and be ready for rain or shine.
- The areas are not wheelchair accessible and not suitable for individuals who have difficulty walking.
- For security reasons the site’s Staff has the right to refuse the entrance of Visitors without a valid Passport or ID: please carry a valid document to avoid any inconveniences.
- Important: Take note that due to Colosseum security checks, bulky bags, trolleys or backpacks are not allowed. Important: If you have a pacemaker you will need to show a certificate, otherwise you will not be admitted without being screened.
- Cancellations without penalties within 24 hours before tour date
- 100% penalty from 24 hours before tour departure and for no-shows