Win tickets for Spring Attitude Festival in Rome
With flowers beginning to bloom, and the days getting warmer, it’s time to start having a Spring state of mind. Enjoy the sunshine in the daytime, but reserve the night to continue celebrating the colorful season, by listening to live music at the Spazio Novecento. On May 23, the Spring Attitude Festival 2014 arrives in Rome for two days, presenting many special guests and contemporary electronic music.
This year, Gold Panda joins the festival, bringing with him his usual intense and energetic set to turn up the vibrant spring mood. But the creative flow doesn’t stop there. The festival’s lineup also features other performances by famous artists such as Cosmo, Com Truise, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs and Egyptrixx. These artists are all set to perform at the beautiful Ancient Art Palace, a venue which include two terraces, as well as, a main stage and back room stage, allowing visitors to choose from a variety of areas to share the full electronica experience with friends.e are giving you a chance to join in on the live music and dancing through our instagram contest #springattitude!
From May 14 to May 22 you will be able to submit spring inspired photos from around the city, with the hashtags #springattitude and #romeingcontest. The picture with the most likes will win two tickets to the Spring Attitude Festival 2014! Follow @romeing_magazine for updates on the contest and for the announcement of the winner on May 22 at 12:00.
Good luck to everyone, we can’t wait to see your pictures!
Entering the contest is very easy:
1) Follow @romeing_magazine on Instagram.
2) Upload a photo of you in your best spring outfit or any spring inspired picture (such as your day in the park or a trip to the beach) with the hash tags #springattitude and #romeingcontest
3) Encourage friends to “like” your picture submission.
4) Win two tickets to Spring Attitude Festival on 23 May!
Rules & Conditions:
- Contest Period: May 14, 2014 through May 22, 2014 12:00
- Prizes: Two tickets to Spring Attitude Festival 2014 at Spazio Novecento, Friday, May 23, 2014.
- Photos must be posted to Instagram with the #springattitude and #romeingcontest hashtags by the stated deadline.
- Photos must be submitted by the photographer who took them.
- Filters and other editing tools available on your mobile phone may be used.
- Winner will be selected according to the picture receiving the most “likes”.
- By submitting photos, photographers grant Romeing the right to use their photo for any and all purposes.
Winner will be contacted on 22 May