Pizza-making class: learn to make the perfect pizza in Trastevere
From: € 55,00
DURATION: 2.5 hours
TIME: 10am or 3pm
LANGUAGES: English, Italian
MEETING POINT: Via della Lungara, 41
*please note only €15 per person will be paid now, the remaining payment of €40 per adult and €25 per child must be made on the day of the cooking class.
Learn the secrets behind the perfect pizza! We will teach you how to prepare Roman pizza as well as focaccia. You will learn how to recognise the types of dough, the seasonings, the cooking methods, but also other delicacies to make with pizza dough. Choose to make your own pizza from three different toppings (margherita, funghi e salsicce, or patate e mozzarella). After you’ve made your pizza, we’ll have lunch together with drinks included.
- Reviews (2)
- Please note
Learn to Make Pizza in Trastevere Highlights
Learn to Make Pizza in Trastevere Inclusions
Learn to Make Pizza in Trastevere Exclusions
- Please note groups are of a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12.
- Payment: please note only €15 per person will be paid now, the remaining payment of €40 per adult and €25 per kid must be made on the day of the cooking class.
- Adults: €55 total (13 years and up) (€15 to be paid now, remaining on day of class)
- Children: €40 total (7-12 years of age) (€15 to be paid now, remaining on day of class)
- Full refund when the cancellation occurs 7 days before the cooking class
- 20% refund for a cancellation that occurs after that
- no refund in case of same day cancellation or no shows