Rome Bike City Center Tour (Trekking Bike, 4 hours)
From: € 49,50
DURATION: 4 hours
TIME: morning and afternoon, check calendar to see specific times
MEETING POINT: Via Labicana, 49
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Easy
*Please note only €11.25 per person will be paid now, the remaining payment of €38.25 per person must be made on the day of the tour.
Explore Rome with this guided bike tour. Easily cycle between ancient monuments and elegant shopping streets, Baroque squares and Renaissance palaces, and beautiful fountains and churches housing innumerable masterpieces. This tour provides the perfect introduction to your stay in Rome. Our classic itinerary touches on Rome’s main attractions without omitting its smaller, local features: the alleys of the city’s popular districts, hidden squares, lesser-known sights, but no less connected to the city’s unique history and atmosphere.
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (3)
Bike City Tour of Rome Highlights
Bike City Tour of Rome Inclusions
*Not included in the morning tour
**Not included in the afternoon tour because of pedestrian crowding in these areas occurring later in the day
Taking you on an easy ride between ancient monuments and elegant shopping streets, Baroque squares and Renaissance palaces, beautiful fountains and churches housing innumerable masterpieces, this tour provides the perfect introduction for your stay in Rome.
This itinerary, a long-time classic of ours, touches on Rome’s main attractions without overlooking its smaller, local features: the alleys of the city’s popular districts, its hidden squares and lesser-known sights - all essentially connected to the city’s unique history and suggestive atmosphere.
Length: 14 Km (8.5 miles)
Elevation: 80 mt
- Payment: please note only €11.25 per person will be paid now, the remaining payment of €38.25 per person must be made on the day of the tour.
- General:For an extra €5 per bike, you have the option of getting a quality bike with electric-assist upon availability. This is to be requested on the day of your scheduled tour at the meeting point.
- Minimum group size: a minimum of 3 participants. If 48 hours before the scheduled bike tour departure time the number of participants is less than 3, you will be contacted and offered other alternatives to the bike tour. If none of the alternative tours are of your interest you can cancel your reservation and receive a full refund.
- Child policy: for obvious security reasons, infants under the age of 1 are not allowed to participate in bike tours. Children aged 1-5 years and weighing less than 25kg will participate in the tour on board a seat (front seat if the weight is less than 15kg, rear seat if the weight is between 15 and 25 kg) mounted on an adult's bike. Children traveling on a seat are non-paying participants. Children weighing more than 25kg, and aged between 5 and 8 will use a baby-carrier extension connected to an adult's bike. Children over the age of 8 can independently use a mountain bike or trekking bike as well as pedal assist bikes. All children traveling on a child-carrier extension or autonomous bike are considered adults for the purpose of the tour price.
- Cancellation policy: full refund when the cancellation occurs with an advance equal to or higher than 8 days before the departure of the tour; for a cancellation in the last 7 days before the departure of the tour (therefore also in case of no show) a penalty of €11 per person.
- Rain policy: In case of forecasted rain, customers can opt for one of the following 3 options: proceed with the tour (they will be provided with a poncho), move their reservation to another date or cancel the tour and receive a full refund. The decision for one of these options can be made / communicated until the time of departure of the tour.