Pizza-making class: learn to make the perfect pizza near Piazza Navona
DURATION: 2 hours
TIME: 11.30am or 4pm
MEETING POINT: Piazza di Pasquino, 1
*please note only €10 per person (and €8 per kids) will be paid now, the remaining payment of €40 per adult and €32 per child must be made on the day of the cooking class.
Learn the secrets behind the perfect pizza! You will learn how to recognise the types of doughs and how to make the perfect pizza with a professional pizza maker in a pizzeria near Piazza Navona. Choose to make your own pizza from different toppings (margherita, marinara, funghi e salsicce, patate e mozzarella etc). After you’ve made your pizza, we’ll have lunch/dinner together with a glass of wine included.
- Please note
- Reviews (2)
Learn to Make Pizza in Piazza Navona Highlights
- Please note groups are of a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12.
- Payment: please note only €10 per adult and €8 per kid will be paid now, the remaining payment of €40 per adult and €32 per kid must be made on the day of the cooking class.
- Adults: €50 total (18 years and up)
- Children: €40 total (4-17 years of age)
- Full refund when the cancellation occurs 24 hours before the cooking class
- 20% refund for a cancellation that occurs after that
- no refund in case of same day cancellation or no shows
Learn how to make a classic Italian pizza in our workshop with a local chef! We’ll provide you with all the ingredients and equipment and your chef will give you all the directions to make your pizza. You’ll learn all the tricks of the trade to create a tasteful homemade pizza dough.
The chef will prepare your station with all the fresh ingredients you will need. In the first part of the pizza making class, you will make your dough from scratch (flour and water). Pizza is an Italian symbol and it’s prepared with simple ingredients and just with a little bit of creativity. Afterwards you will create and bake your own pizza. You can choose the ingredients to create your favorite pizza, from the Margherita to the Marinara and many more options.
After cooking, you can enjoy your homemade pizza with a good glass of wine in the heart of Rome. All this inside a cozy restaurant near Piazza Navona.