Vespa Sidecar Tour of Rome
DURATION: 3.5 hours
MEETING POINT: Piazza della Repubblica
Hop on and turn the key on this authentic experience to discover the eternal beauty and secrets found in the streets of Rome. You will be transported in iconic style on a unique two-wheeled Vespa Sidecar, accompanied by an official guide for an up close and personal view of all that Rome has to offer. Find out more here!!
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (4)
Vespa Sidecar Tour of Rome Highlights
Jump in the Vespa Sidecar and let your senses live an immersive experience in a journey through space and time, just like in a classic movie, moving from one breathtaking location to another. You will see the most beautiful places in Rome, visiting historical monuments and wonderful squares. And how about starting with a nice cappuccino and a croissant? Once on board, leave all worries on the ground and let our guide lead you on this unforgettable journey to discover Rome.
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Piazza Venezia
- Pantheon (with internal visit of the monument)
- Fontana di Trevi (with walking tour of the monument)
- Trinità dei Monti
- Piazza del Popolo
- Piazza San Pietro (with complete visit of the square)
- Gianicolo (stop for panoramic sightseeing and photo shooting)
- Trastevere & Ghetto Ebraico
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Meeting Point: Piazza della Repubblica, 43/45
- Please note groups are of a maximum of 10.
- Minimum age of 5 and up to 110kg
- Full refund when the cancellation occurs 2 days before the vespa tour
- No refund in case of 1 day before, same day cancellation or no shows