Vespa Sidecar Tour of Rome
DURATION: 3.5 hours
MEETING POINT: Piazza della Repubblica
Hop on and turn the key on this authentic experience to discover the eternal beauty and secrets found in the streets of Rome. You will be transported in iconic style on a unique two-wheeled Vespa Sidecar, accompanied by an official guide for an up close and personal view of all that Rome has to offer. Find out more here!!
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (3)
Vespa Sidecar Tour of Rome Highlights
Jump in the Vespa Sidecar and let your senses live an immersive experience in a journey through space and time, just like in a classic movie, moving from one breathtaking location to another. You will see the most beautiful places in Rome, visiting historical monuments and wonderful squares. And how about starting with a nice cappuccino and a croissant? Once on board, leave all worries on the ground and let our guide lead you on this unforgettable journey to discover Rome.
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Piazza Venezia
- Pantheon (with internal visit of the monument)
- Fontana di Trevi (with walking tour of the monument)
- Trinità dei Monti
- Piazza del Popolo
- Piazza San Pietro (with complete visit of the square)
- Gianicolo (stop for panoramic sightseeing and photo shooting)
- Trastevere & Ghetto Ebraico
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Meeting Point: Piazza della Repubblica, 43/45
- Please note groups are of a maximum of 10.
- Full refund when the cancellation occurs 2 days before the vespa tour
- No refund in case of 1 day before, same day cancellation or no shows
At the beginning of each tour, touch less devices will screen guests’ and operators’ temperature. In the event of one or more components with a body temperature above 37.5 celsius (after repeating the measurement for a second time) it will not be possible for them to take part in the tour.
The reservation will be refunded in full at customer within 48 hours.
It will not be possible for those accompanying the person with altered temperature to take part of the tour.
The refund will also apply to these accompanying persons.
- Both customers and drivers must wear face masks during the entire tour.
If guests do not have their own, it will be provided at the beginning of the tour (typ.N.95)
- The new helmets both operators and customers will be supplied with have a full plexiglas protective visor – which once lowered, completely covers the whole face.
- Each vehicle will have an automatic disinfectant gel dispenser for the exclusive use of the occupants of that vehicle.
- All the equipment made available to customers is mostly disposable – such as headphones, hygienic protections for the helmets, face masks etc.
Transmitting radios to listen to the guide’s live explanation will be sanitized with UV technology.
- At the end and at the beginning of every tour each sidecar is completely sanitized.
To avoid the use of chemicals that could cause allergies to some of our guests, as also polluting the environment, we decided to use 180 celsius degrees steam dispensers certified by its manufacturer to eliminate 99.9% of germs, bacteria and viruses.
- Helmets are sterilized (externally and internally) through the steam sterilizer technique at the beginning and at the end of the tour.
- During the guided visits of the monuments to be carried out of the vehicle during the stops, customers will be invited to maintain the safety distance of 150 cm. This prescription will not be requested for relatives.
- In order not to give up the pleasure of having a souvenir photo taken during the tour, our guides upon request will be available to take photos with their own phone – to limit any contact and transmission – and then share them with you. Photos will be strictly canceled from their phone at the end of the tour.