Hills of Ancient Rome golf cart tour
From: € 75,00
DURATION: 3 hours
TIME: 10am, 3pm and 7pm
LANGUAGES: English, Italian
MEETING POINT: Your hotel (if in Rome’s center) or Piazza del Gesù, 47
*please note only €50 (1 – 3 participants) and €15 p.p. ( 4 or more participants) will be paid now, the remaining payment per person must be made on the day of the golf cart tour.
Turn a long walking tour into an adventure with one of our private tours by golf cart! Your own guide will meet you at your hotel (city center) so you can explore Rome at ease and comfort and class. Discover the legendary heroes and architectural innovations that made Rome the capital of the greatest empire the world had ever seen. The past will come to life as you retrace history from ruins and palaces, to temples and the Colosseum.
- Please note
- Reviews (2)
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Hills of Ancient Rome golf cart tour Highlights
Hills of Ancient Rome golf cart tour Sites/Inclusions
- Please note groups are of a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 60.
- We have golf carts of 4, 6, 8, so we can have more than one cart per group, we can supply large groups as well of up to 60 people.
- Payment: please note only 20% of the payment will be made now per adult, the remaining 80% must be made on the day of the golf cart tour (cash and cards are accepted).
- €250 (1 - 3 participants), €50 to be paid now, €200 on day of the tour
- €75 p.p. (4 - 60 participants), €15 p.p. to be paid now, €60 p.p. on day of the tour
- Full refund when the cancellation occurs 7 days before the golf cart tour
- 20% cancellation fee for cancellations that occur after that
- 50% cancellation fee for cancellations made 48 hours before the golf cart tour
- no refund in case of same day cancellation or no shows
- Payment will not be refunded for rainy weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed flight etc.
- We will give you the possibility to reschedule the tour, in case we are available, if you cancel at least 48 hours before the tour.
The sites in the Eternal City are spread out, so it can be a challenge to see all the highlights in a week, let alone one day. On this tour, you can see the best of the historic center of Rome as well as the less-visited areas like the Aventine and Celio hills, which are not usually included in walking tours because of their inaccessibility by foot!
This tour can include the Trevi fountain, Piazza Barberini, Piazza Colonna, Piazza Venezia, the Circus Maximus as well as The Celio Hill with Villa Celimontana, The church of ss. Giovanni and Paolo, the Temple of Claudius, Clivo di Scauro, San Gregorio Magno al Celio, the Mouth of Truth and The Aventine hill with the orange grove, the square of the knights of Malta and the city rose garden.
We can also tailor the tour entirely to you and your group: the itineraries listed here are merely suggestions and their purpose is to give you an idea of what you can see during a tour by Golf cart. Discuss any priorities or must-see sites with your guide before the tour or simply hit the road and see where the day takes you.