Roman-Jewish Cooking Class
Roman-Jewish Cooking Class
DURATION: 3 hours
STARTING TIME: on request
AVAILABILITY: on request
LANGUAGES: Italian and English
MEETING POINT: Viale di Villa Pamphili 33
*Please note that only part of the payment is made online to reserve the date (€ 20 per person). The remaining cost of € 100 per person must be paid on the day of the class.
Learn all the tricks of Roman Jewish cuisine with a twist. Cook at the home of chef Ruben, who comes from 7 generations of Roman and Jewish culture. Sip on a glass of wine while cooking in the comforts of a modern loft.
- Cooking Course Information
- Reviews (1)
What await you in this Roman-Jewish Cooking class
What is included
What is excluded
COOKING COURSE INFORMATION
Jewish cuisines are unlimited, there are hundreds of them! As many as the cities in which the Jews lived. We present the one we know best: Judeo-Roman cuisine. If you are in love with it, but don’t know how to prepare it? This is your chance to learn! Put on your apron and let’s start with the ingredients, all fresh and ideal to make successful dishes! Our chef will guide you in the preparation of the recipes, revealing the secrets of the most famous specialties and sharing the stories of the most ancient Jewish recipes with you. We will start with a fundamental appetizer: the Giudia artichoke! Rome wouldn’t be the same without it! Followed by homemade pasta with fettuccine and ravioli and an inevitable dessert in Jewish kitchens: the ricotta and viscole tart. Are you ready to put yourself to the test?
- Payment: Please not that only part of the payment is made online to reserve the date (€ 20 per person for adults, € 15 per person for children). The remaining payment must be made in cash on the day of the cooking class.
- Prices: €120 (adults) – €90 (kids – up to 13 years)
- Minimum number of participants: a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 6 participants is required. Please contact us for a larger number.
- Food intollerances: Guest with food intolerances and allergies should inform us well in advance.
- Number of adults: This class requires at leat 1 adult to participate with children
- Ingredients: we are happy to adapt the ingredients according to specific requests and needs
- Cancellation policy:
- All cancellations are subject to a 20% cancellation fee
- No refunds for bookings within 48 hours of the cooking class in high season (ex Easter, June to September, Christmas period)
- During the low season, cancellations must be made within 72 hours before the cooking class.
- Last minute bookings (24 hours or less) have a strict no refund policy
- There are no partial refund
Hard to describe in words I am Jewish and I was not even aware about all those things. Highly reccomended!