Classic Walking Tour of Rome
DURATION: 2.5 hours
FREQUENCY: Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
MEETING POINT: Piazza Venezia (4.45pm)
*please note only €7 per adult and €3 per child will be paid now, the remaining payment of €28 per adult and €12 per child must be made on the day of the walking tour.
From Via del Corso to Trastevere, from Piazza Navona to Piazza Spagna… Discover with us the most magical and photogenic locations of the Eternal City. We will start our adventure in Piazza Venezia, continue on Via del Corso and into the small streets full of merchants where we will visit the most beautiful fountains and squares in Rome, including The Trevi Fountain, The Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo, The Pantheon and Piazza Navona, where will will stop for aperitif. Then towards the Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere.
- Please note
- Reviews (0)
- Tour Itinerary
Walking Tour of Rome Highlights
- Please note groups are of a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 8.
- Payment: please note only €7 per adult and €3 per kid will be paid now, the remaining payment of €28 per adult and €12 per kid (under 18 years) must be made on the day of the walking tour.
- Adults: €35 total (18 years and up) (€7 to be paid now, remaining on day of tour)
- Children: €15 total (from 6 to 17 years of age) (€3 to be paid now, remaining on day of tour)
- Free: children under 6 years
- Full refund when the cancellation occurs 7 days before the tour
- 20% refund for a cancellation that occurs after that
- no refund in case of same day cancellation or no shows
We will start our adventure in Piazza Venezia, the intersection of the five most important streets of Rome, as well of as one of the most important symbols of italianness. From there we will continue on Via del Corso, Rome’s main shopping street. Following the small streets full of merchants we will visit the most beautiful and majestic fountains and squares in Rome, including The Trevi Fountain, The Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo, The Pantheon and Piazza Navona. Behind Piazza Navona we will stop for a respite aperitif, to breathe in the typical atmosphere of the city center. After the break we will continue towards the Jewish Ghetto and conclude the experience in Trastevere, one of the most picturesque and lively areas of the city.