Vatican Early Entry Tour with breakfast, Sistine Chapel, Raphael Rooms & St. Peter’s Basilica (7.20am)
DURATION: 3.5 hours
DEPARTURE TIME: 7.20am
FREQUENCY: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays
MEETING POINT: Via Santamaura 14/B (7am)
Marvel at the glorious Sistine Chapel before the crowds arrive on this exclusive 3.5-hour small group Vatican tour. The carefully crafted itinerary covers all the major highlights of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica, with fast-track entry to every site visited. Enjoy a complementary breakfast before you embark on your tour!
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (1)
Vatican Early Entry Tour with Breakfast Highlights
Vatican Early Entry Tour with Breakfast Inclusions
Vatican Early Access Tour Exclusions
Your tour begins at a designated meeting point near the Vatican, where you greet your guide and enjoy a continental breakfast of croissants, coffee, and juice. When the Vatican opens its doors, you’re one of the first to enter with a skip-the-line admission ticket.
Once inside, head straight to the Sistine Chapel and admire Michelangelo's world-famous frescoes without having to battle crowds. You only have to share the space with a fraction of the visitors who arrive later on.
Alongside your guide, admire art in some of the Vatican’s 1,400 rooms and learn little-known information you may otherwise have missed. After you’ve seen the Gallery of Maps and Raphael’s Rooms, enter St. Peter’s Basilica through a reserved groups-only entrance and take a guided tour. After bidding your guide farewell, you’re free to continue exploring the space independently.
- Adult pricing: €89
- Under 18 years of age: €79
- Under 6 years of age: Free
- The tour starts at 7.20am
- The meeting point is in Via Santamaura 14/B at 7am, footsteps from the Vatican Museums entrance.
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.
- Due to heightened security measures, lines may form for tours with skip-the-line entry. Visitor will still have priority access over general admission ticket holders.
- Due to restrictions, we are not able to accept visitors requiring wheelchairs
Cancellation Policy & Refunds:
- Missed tours or tickets due to late arrivals cannot be refunded.
- Changes to a reservation requested more than 72 hours before the tour are free of charge.
- Changes to a reservation requested less than 72 hours before the tour are subject to a rebooking fee and availability
- We enforce a 72-hour advance refund policy. Only cancellations requested more than 72 hours before tour departure time are eligible for a refund.
- All cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee of 20% of the total charge.
- No refunds are given after a tour has commenced.
- No refunds are given in case of either delay or non-appearance on the part of the customer.
- In case of the closure of sights, we will contact you as soon as possible to offer an alternative itinerary or reschedule your booking to a different tour option.
- We do not guarantee refunds in cases of unforeseeable events, such as closures of sights due to demonstrations, strikes, bad weather conditions or renovations. In these situations, we reserve the right to examine the requests on a case-by-case basis.
- You may request to change the date of your tour up to 72 hours prior to tour commencement.This change will be accepted only upon availability.