Vatican Early Access Tour with Sistine Chapel, Raphael Rooms & St. Peter’s Basilica (7.20am)
From: € 96,00
DURATION: 3.5 hours
DEPARTURE TIME: 7.20am
FREQUENCY: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays
MEETING POINT: Via Santamaura 14/B (7am)
Get early entrance to the Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museums & Raphael Rooms. Book now and beat the crowds! In groups of 12 guests or fewer, you’re guaranteed to have personal attention that is hard to come by at this venue.
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (1)
Vatican Early Access Tour Highlights
Vatican Early Access Tour Inclusions
Vatican Early Access Tour Exclusions
The Only Way to See the Vatican Early Access
Want to ensure your Vatican experience is a memorable one? We've done all the legwork for you on our Vatican Early Access Tour! First, you'll enter to see the Vatican museum's breathtaking masterpieces one hour before the big bronze doors open to the general public, meaning that the premises will be filled with only a small fraction of the visitors pushing their way through the corridors later in the day. What's more, you won't be struggling to get noticed by your guide, or keep up with them.
On this tour, you'll be one of just 12 other guests, so you'll have more than the mic and earphones in common with your guide, getting real personalized attention and really connecting with the charms of one of the most visited art collections on Earth. Add this to the continental breakfast and helpful staff at our offices before your tour begins.
The Sistine Chapel & More Free of Crowds
Once inside the Vatican Museums, it's straight to the main event – the Sistine Chapel. Gaze upon Michelangelo’s stupefying ceiling, Creation of Adam and The Last Judgment in awe, sharing the space with your group and a few others. Take your time – and savor each moment – because this is an experience you’ll never want to forget, as you nearly reach out and touch one of humankind's most astounding creative achievements.
Some 25,000 people visit this world-famous chapel every day, meaning that during peak season opening hours there are thousands crammed into this opulent yet tiny space. Michelangelo’s enigmatic frescoes are brimming with genius and symbolism, but they can go completely unnoticed if you're worried about losing your group, or where to put your feet. Give yourself the chance to see it the way Michelangelo intended.
More to the Vatican from Raphael to St. Peter's
After the Sistine Chapel Tour, follow your guide back through the museums, savoring the finer details of the multitude of artworks. Some of the most famous and timeless master works can be found in the Vatican’s gigantic collection, founded by Pope Julius II in the early 16th century. Get a thorough look at the Lacoöon, Belvedere Apollo, dazzling Raphael Rooms and more with a captivating historic photograph at each stop from your expert guide.
The finale of this tour culminates in St. Peter's Basilica. Majestic and inspired, it is the perfect place to come full circle on the morning's itinerary. Every inch of this 240,000 square foot church is breathtaking, but our tour goes beyond the gold and splendor, revealing the true stories of fervor, innovation, faith and power. Feast your eyes on Michelangelo's Pietà and admire the stunning interior of the dome he designed, as well as Bernini's massive bronze baldachin sitting over the Pope's private alter directly above St. Peter's tomb.
- Adults pay full price: €96
- Under 18 years of age: €86
- Under 6 years of age: Free
- The tour starts at 7.20am
- The meeting point is in Via Santamaura 14/B at 7.45am, footsteps from the Vatican Museums entrance.
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.
- Due to heightened security measures, lines may form for tours with skip-the-line entry. Visitor will still have priority access over general admission ticket holders.
- Due to restrictions, we are not able to accept visitors requiring wheelchairs
Cancellation Policy & Refunds:
- Missed tours or tickets due to late arrivals cannot be refunded.
- Changes to a reservation requested more than 72 hours before the tour are free of charge.
- Changes to a reservation requested less than 72 hours before the tour are subject to a rebooking fee and availability
- We enforce a 72-hour advance refund policy. Only cancellations requested more than 72 hours before tour departure time are eligible for a refund.
- All cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee of 20% of the total charge.
- No refunds are given after a tour has commenced.
- No refunds are given in case of either delay or non-appearance on the part of the customer.
- In case of the closure of sights, we will contact you as soon as possible to offer an alternative itinerary or reschedule your booking to a different tour option.
- We do not guarantee refunds in cases of unforeseeable events, such as closures of sights due to demonstrations, strikes, bad weather conditions or renovations. In these situations, we reserve the right to examine the requests on a case-by-case basis.
- You may request to change the date of your tour up to 72 hours prior to tour commencement.This change will be accepted only upon availability.