Amazing Sunrise Private Tour (for party of 1 to 7 people) (5am)
From: € 250,00
DURATION: 3 hours
DEPARTURE TIME: 5am
FREQUENCY: every day
LANGUAGES: English and Italian
MEETING POINT: Hotel Lobby or accommodation
*Please note that the price of this tour is fixed and does not depend on the number of people in your party (max 7 people).
Explore Rome in its full splendour while it’s still asleep and get a jump start on the day. Catch the Trevi Fountain with nobody standing next to you in the photo. Walk in St Peter’s square or climb the Spanish steps completely deserted. Enjoy a cappuccino and an Italian croissant while the dome of the Vatican is highlighted by the rising sun. Pictures will be amazing with first the moon and then the sun coming up.
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (2)
Private Sunrise Tour of Rome Highlights
- 3-hour private driver guided tour of Rome at sunrise
- The bridge of Palazzaccio (photo point)
- Castel Sant’Angelo
- St. Peter’s Square
- Gianicolo Hill
- Tiberina Island
- Piazza Venezia
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza del Popolo
- Key Hole
Private Sunrise Tour of Rome Inclusions
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel/accommodation
- Transportation + driver guide
- Admission fees
- Food or beverages
- Optional gratuities
At 5am most of Rome is still asleep but we will get a jump start on the day and set out to explore the city in its full splendour. Since this is probably the most beautiful time to fully appreciate the Eternal City, you can maximize the opportunities to visit more sites in just 3 hours than is possible later in the day. Pictures will be amazing with first the moon and then with the sun coming up.
This is the only time to catch Trevi Fountain with nobody standing next to you in the photo. Walking in St Peter's square or climbing the Spanish steps completely deserted is a real treat. To finish we will enjoy a nice cappuccino and an Italian croissant while the dome of the Vatican is highlighted by the rising sun.
- Please note that the price of this tour is fixed and does not depend on the number of people in your party (max 7 people).
- There are no discounts for children as the price of the tour is fixed and doesn't depend on the number of people in your group.
- Sites will be closed at that time of the day but you will still receive all the information from your Driver Guide
- Inform your Driver Guide directly if you want to be dropped off in a different place at the end of the tour