Vatican Museums: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour with Breakfast
DURATION: 3.5 hours
DEPARTURE TIME: 8.15am
FREQUENCY: Mondays and Saturdays
MEETING POINT: Via Tunisi, 3
Enjoy a buffet breakfast inside the Vatican Museums, and then see the highlights of the papal art collection with an official Vatican guide. Look inside the Sistine Chapel on a small group tour of no more than 10 people.
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (2)
Vatican Museums Early Entry Tour with Buffet Breakfast Highlights
Vatican Museums Early Entry Tour with Buffet Breakfast Inclusions
Skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums, and enjoy a buffet breakfast from a wide selection of Italian and international dishes. Taste a glass of milk fresh from the pope's farm.
Then, discover the highlights of the papal art collection and see masterpieces by Michelangelo and Rafael. Visit the Pinecone Courtyard and Belvedere Courtyard, and marvel at galleries such as the Gallery of the Tapestries and Gallery of the Maps.
Get access to rooms off limits to the public, such as the Cabinet of the Masks. Get some free time to take in the beauty of the Sistine Chapel, and then benefit from skip-the-line entry to St. Peter’s Basilica.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Professional cameras
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed inside the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. Knees and shoulders must be covered at all times. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per booking is permitted
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on this tour
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Large bags, purses, professional photography equipment and other bulky gear or accessories are not permitted inside the Vatican Museums
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users