Exclusive Early Entrance to Sistine Chapel & Vatican Museums with Audio Guide (7.20am)
From: € 75,00
DURATION: 1 day
DEPARTURE TIME: 7.20am
FREQUENCY: every day except Sundays
LANGUAGES: 10 languages
MEETING POINT: Viale Vaticano, 100 (7.10am)
Explore the Vatican Museums on this one-day tour. No need to worry about spending your time in the notorious hour-long lines, with our early entrance skip the line tour you will be able to access the Vatican Museums immediately and visit the museums with a very small crowd. Thanks to the audio guide in 10 languages (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Korean, Russian, Japanese, Chinese), you will be able to enjoy the museums at your own pace.
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (4)
Vatican Museums VIP Entrance & Audio Guide Highlights
Vatican Museums VIP Entrance & Audio Guide Inclusions
Explore some of Rome’s greatest masterpieces on this one-day tour of the Vatican Museums. Don’t worry about spending your time in the notorious hour-long lines, with our early entrance skip the line tour you will be able to access the Vatican Museums immediately and enjoy the museums with a very small crowd.
The Vatican Museums
Visiting the Vatican Museums is a must on your trip to Rome. These museums are the third most visited museums in the world and are home to 54 different galleries including four statue museums: Museo Pio-Clementino, Museo Chiaramonti, Museo Gregoriano Etrusco and the Museo Gregoriano Egiziano. Get ready to see first-hand some of the world’s most famous artworks by artistic geniuses like Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci, Raphael, Caravaggio and Giotto.
The Sistine Chapel
Probably the most famous chapel in the world, the Sistine Chapel is known for its stunning frescos, especially Michelangelo’s world-renowned ceiling fresco: The Last Judgement. The Sistine Chapel is the 54th gallery of the Vatican Museums, completed around 1483. Apart from holding some of the world’s most inestimable artworks, it is still used today for religious reasons such as the Papal conclave, the process where the College of Cardinals elects the new Pope.
With the aid of a map of the Museums and your exhaustive pre-recorded audio-guide, you’ll be free to explore the entire VaticanMuseum at your own pace.
Special tickets include the Art and Faith DVD, with a full description of the Vatican City in several languages.
- There are no ticket reductions for this tour
- The tour starts at 7.20 am.
- Please make your way to the departure point 10 minutes prior to the tour start time. The meeting point is in viale Vaticano 100 at the Caffè Vaticano, opposite the entrance to the Vatican Museums. You will find our staff members in pink bibs with the I LOVE ROME logo.
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- This is a multilingual tour with multilingual audio device with professional descriptions of hundreds of masterpieces.
- The audioguide is in 10 languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian and Portuguese.
- The Art and Faith souvenir DVD is in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German and French.
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.
- Cancellations without penalties within 24 hours before tour date
- 100% penalty from 24 hours before tour departure and for no-shows