Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour
DURATION: 3 – 3.5 hours
DEPARTURE TIME: every hour from 8.30pm to 2.30pm
FREQUENCY: Monday – Saturday
LANGUAGES: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Romanian
MEETING POINT: Meeting point varies depending on option booked
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (0)
Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour Highlights
Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour Inclusions
Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour Exclusions
Take a 3-hour tour of one of the holiest sites in Christendom on this guided walking tour of the Vatican Museums. This exceptional tour includes, among other galleries of the Vatican corridors, a tour of the Pine Courtyard, Belvedere Courtyard, the Gallery of the Maps, Candelabra Gallery, Pio Clementino’s Rooms, the Tapestry Gallery, Raphael Rooms (only during the early morning tours) and a comprehensive visit of the Sistine Chapel.
Your expert guide will take you to some of the major attractions, as well as to some lesser-known spots that other tourists often miss. You will receive a broad base for understanding the remarkable history, architecture and politics of the Vatican.
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- St. Peter’s is closed during the following times: Wednesdays: 8:00 AM -12:00 PM, December 24 and 31.
- During these times the tour will visit other parts of the museums.
- The Vatican can get very crowded all year round. June, July and August are particularly busy as they are high-season months.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- On rare occasions, St. Peter’s Basilica closes without notice. In this case, the tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter’s. The tour operator will not offer refunds.