Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Guided Tour (small group max 8 pax)
DURATION: 2.5 hours
DEPARTURE TIME: 10.45am, 12.15pm, 3pm (check calendar times)
MEETING POINT: at the green kiosk on the right as you exit the Colosseo metro station
Embark on a journey exploring the grand monuments of Rome on this leisurely walking tour. From discovering the relics of Rome’s notorious Colosseum, to viewing the ancient ruins of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, get ready to travel back in time to the Roman Empire with this skip the line guided tour.
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (13)
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Guided Tour Highlights
Skip the line with a professional archeologist and travel back in time to the days of the Roman Empire. Learn about the history and myths of the world’s most famous amphitheater.
Marvel at this mighty wonder of ancient engineering and learn about the innovative techniques used to build it. Discover the political and social reasons that led to its construction and hear about the bloody games that took place in it.
Have a short break to further enjoy the Colosseum on your own, then head together towards the archeological area of the Roman Forums and Palatine Hill in another 1-hour guided tour.
Here, you will walk the paths of the Roman citizens and emperors and immerse yourself in the ruins of the ancient temples. You will visit the Palatine Hill, where the legend of Romulus and Remus established the foundation of the city, and learn how this beautiful area became the beating heart of the Empire. Enjoy breathtaking views over the Colosseum and Circus Maximus.
- Child ticket valid for children of 7-17 years of age
- Free for children from 0-6 years of age
- The Meeting Point is at the green kiosk on the right as you exit the Colosseo metro station. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue. Guests with a pacemaker will need to show a certificate to bypass security screening.
- The archaeological area involves walking on medium-hard floors, please wear comfortable shoes and be ready for rain or shine.
- The areas are not wheelchair accessible and not suitable for individuals who have difficulty walking.
- This tour ends in the Colosseum vicinity.
- For security reasons the site’s Staff has the right to refuse the entrance of Visitors without a valid Passport or ID: please carry a valid document to avoid any inconveniences.
- Important: Take note that due to Colosseum security checks, bulky bags, trolleys or backpacks are not allowed. Important: If you have a pacemaker you will need to show a certificate, otherwise you will not be admitted without being screened.
- Cancellations without penalties within 24 hours before tour date
- 100% penalty from 24 hours before tour departure and for no-shows