Rome Tipsy Tour
DURATION: 3 hours
TIME: 7pm & 8pm
MEETING POINT: Largo Gaetana Agnesi (the terrace overlooking the Colosseum)
Explore historic Rome at dusk, whilst enjoying a typical Italian aperitivo, making new friends and learning about the secret lives of emperors. You will be eased into the night by official guides telling you ‘dark and dirty’ stories and offering you a variety of Italian drinks, ranging from wine to Spritz, to limoncello. All of this, whilst walking through the narrow streets of the historical area of, Monti, and resting, like the Romans do, around outdoor small tables in the heart of the nightlife.
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (2)
Rome Tipsy Tour Highlights
Get yourselves in the evening mood and enjoy a promenade in historic Rome whilst sipping on traditional Italian wine, as well as more contemporary cocktails, such as the world-famous Spritz. The tour also offers insights into gossips, rumours and legends about ancient Rome and its emperors, besides taking you to breath-taking locations, such as the Colosseum and the narrow streets of the Roman underbelly, in Monti. Finally, the tour is a great chance to socialise and make new fellow traveller friends.
- Meeting point Colosseum at ‘happy hour’ time with a glass of white or red wine, or beer, offered by tour guides
- Stop in a nearby bar, where participants get to try the very Italian drink, caffe’ corretto
- Walk and bar stop around the neighbourhood of Monti, where participants get to sip on the typical Spritz, or a version thereof
- Final stop by Julius Caesar’s statue at Via dei Fori Imperiali to cheer to him with a limoncello
- All the while discovering secrets whispered between the walls of emperors’ palaces
- Meeting Point: Largo Gaetana Agnesi – the terrace overlooking the Colosseum, at the top of the steps
- Please note groups are of a maximum of 15.
- Minimum age of 18+
- Amendments must be made at least 24 hours before the start time of the tour. Any bookings made in the 24 hours before the tour start time may be amendable, but may incur a charge.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy, so you are entitled to a full refund if you cancel 24 hours before the tour start time.
- The tour will operate no matter the weather!