Campo de’ Fiori market tour and pizza-making class
DURATION: 2.5 hours
FREQUENCY: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
LANGUAGES: English, Italian
MEETING POINT: Cinema Farnese, Campo de’ Fiori
Are you ready to live a fun and unforgettable experience? Join us and discover the Eternal City through its culinary tradition! You will meet your Chef near Campo de’ Fiori where you will visit our famous local market in the very heart of Rome. Here, you will stroll by many colourful stands with the freshest ingredients, surrounded by a typical Italian atmosphere! Once you’ve chosen the food for your authentic Italian menu, let’s get ready to stroll back to our Cooking Workshops to start learning the ins and outs of the Italian cuisine.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Please note
- Reviews (1)
Market tour and pizza-making class Highlights
Market tour and Italian cooking class Inclusions
If you are looking for fun things to do in Rome, this class is for you! Once you have chosen the food for your authentic Italian menu, let’s get ready to stroll back to our Cooking Workshops to start learning the ins and outs of the Italian cuisine. We will take a short, leisurely stroll through a very old and historical neighborhood to reach the venue. Our local Chef will teach you all the secrets for some typical Italian recipes. No matter if you’re an expert Chef or just a beginner, our class is perfect for all ages. We will guide you every step of the way!
Learn how to make pizza from scratch. You will prepare it all with your own hands so you will be able to also pamper your friends and family after you back home with our special menu.
- Please note groups are of a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 18.
- We are glad to accommodate clients with intolerances and allergies. Please make sure you let us know beforehand.
- The class requires at least 1 adult to participate with the kids in the workshop
- Pricing: €89 for adults, €79 for kids (up to 16 years of age)
- All cancellations are subject to a 20% cancellation fee
- no refund for bookings confirmed within 48 hours of the cooking class in high season (i.e. Easter, June to September, Christmas season)
- During low season, cancellations must be made within 72 hours before the class.
- For a last-minute booking (24 hours or less) strictly no refund policy
- All cooking classes are on, rain or shine. We will cook and eat whatever it takes!
- There are no partial refunds