Trastevere Food Tour
DURATION: 4 hours
MEETING POINT: Piazza Trilussa, 46
*Please note only part of the payment is made online (€19 per adult and €12 per children). The remaining payment of €76 per adult and €48 per children must be made on the day of the tour.
With Rome’s Trastevere Food Tour you will visit 4 locally loved venues for over 20 delicious tastings, while admiring the beautiful architecture, cobblestone streets and ivy-coated buildings. Tastings include 30 year aged balsamic vinegar, truffles, cheese, hams, D.O.C.G wine, pizza, homemade pasta, gelato and more.
- Please note
- Reviews (0)
Trastevere Food Tour Highlights
The price includes over 20 food & wine tastings, a bottle of water and an expert English-speaking guide.
Your tour begins at Trapizzino, where you will taste the newest street food innovation in Rome. Choose your favorite Trapizzino, with exciting fillings from traditional pizza toppings, Roman classics to more gourmet and unusual ingredients.
Popular fillings include Roman oxtail, burrata with artichokes, meatballs and eggplant parmigiana. There will be D.O.C.G fine wine served with your trapizzino.
Enjoy the best cheeses and hams Italy has to offer, at an award winning salumeria, including sweet Gorgonzola, Pecorino Romano, Parmigiano Reggiano drizzled with a 30 year aged balsamic vinegar and truffles.
Decide which ham you prefer between Parma, San Daniele and Salami. To compliment the food, a glass of D.O.C.G. Chianti wine will be offered to you.
Next we visit the located loved restaurant Peppo al Cosimato. Here we indulge in homemade fresh pasta, pizza from the oldest wood-fired pizza oven in Trastevere and fine wine.
The tour ends at the Fonte della Salute artisanal gelateria. Become an expert in gelato, by learning how to spot the real from fake gelato.
Favorite flavors include ricotta with caramelized figs and salted caramel.
Additional food and wine tastings at all venues are permitted for those who wish to have extra.
- Pricing: €95 for adults, €60 for kids (up to 15 years of age)
- Please note only part of the payment is made online (€19 per adult and €12 per children). The remaining payment of €76 per adult and €48 per children must be made on the day of the tour.
- The tours takes place regardless of weather conditions.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price.