Stained Glass Course in Trastevere
DURATION: 2/3 hours
TIME: from 11am to 4pm
FREQUENCY: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
LANGUAGES: Italian, English, French
MEETING POINT: Via Corsini, 9
*Please note only part of the payment is made online (€30 per person). The remaining payment of €40 per person must be made on the day of the workshop.
Get hands-on and spend two to three hours in this pendant-making workshop in a beautiful studio in Trastevere. Learn the techniques and tools of stained glass art and create your own pendant to take home with you. A professional artist will be with you every step of the way.
- Please note
- Reviews (1)
Stained Glass Workshop in Trastevere Highlights
Pendant-Making Workshop in Trastevere Inclusions
Step inside this beautiful stained glass laboratory in Trastevere, a stone’s throw away from the Botanical Garden. Meet Michela, the artist who will be guiding you through the techniques of stained glass and teaching you how to make your own pendant to take home with you.
Sit down at your work station and get hands-on! Choose the design you’d like to create and use the different tools and materials to start your work. Michela will be with you every step of the way.
- Please note only €30 per person will be paid now, the remaining payment of €40 per person must be made on the day of the workshop.
- Available in English, Italian, French
- Only adults (18+) may book this experience
- Full refund up to 72 hours before the workshop
- Cancellation fee of €25 after 72 hours before the workshop