Learn To Make Gelato in an Authentic Roman Gelateria
From: € 32,00
DURATION: 45 minutes
FREQUENCY: every day
LANGUAGES: English or Italian
MEETING POINT: Via Nazionale 239 – Verde Pistacchio Gelateria
Embrace Italian culinary culture and learn to make gelato with our hands-on gelato-making class in Rome. It’s fun for adults and it’s fun for kids too! Learn the secrets behind the creaminess of gelato and the freshness of sorbets in the laboratory of an authentic Roman gelateria.
- Reviews (8)
- Please note
Artisan Gelato-Making Class Highlights
Artisan Gelato-Making Class Inclusions
Artisan Gelato-Making Class Exclusions
- This activity is kid-friendly.
- If you have any allergies, please make sure to communicate them to the gelato maker before the activity begins.
- Please note groups are of a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 6.
- Full refund when the cancellation occurs 7 days before the gelato-making class
- 25% cancellation fee for cancellations that occur after that
- no refund in case of same day cancellation or no shows