Private Rome by Night Tour (for party of 1 to 8 people)
DURATION: 2 hours
DEPARTURE TIME: 9pm
FREQUENCY: every day
LANGUAGES: English and Italian
MEETING POINT: Hotel Lobby or Apartment street level
*Please note that the price of the private tour is fixed and does not depend on the number of people in your party (max 7 people).
Our Rome by Night tour is a driver guided city tour to cover the major highlights of Rome in an abbreviated format all while beautifully lit at night. From the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain to the Colosseum and Piazza Venezia, get ready to explore the Eternal City by night. The tour is led by an expert English speaking driver guide who will help to create a personalized experience while taking into account your specific interests.
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (1)
Private Rome by Night Tour Highlights
- 2-hour private driver guided tour of Rome by night
- Via Veneto
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza del Popolo
- Castel Sant’Angelo
- St. Peter’s Square
- Gianicolo Hill
- Tiberina Island
- Piazza Venezia
- Piazza Navona
- Trevi Fountain
Private Rome by Night Tour Inclusions
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel/accommodation
- Transportation + driver guide
- Admission fees
- Food or beverages
- Optional gratuities
The hustle and bustle of Rome shifts to a warm glow as evening approaches and you hear the clink of glasses and smell the wonderful fragrance of Roman cuisine emanating from homes and restaurants. Take time out for a typical Roman dinner in a local trattoria. We’ll pick you up at the restaurant or your hotel for a charming tour of Rome by night.
We’ll stop to enjoy some Italian gelato if you like and then continue on, taking in some of the best night-time sites Rome has to offer. A great addition to a honeymoon or wedding anniversary celebration or if you would simply like to add a little romance to your trip, this tour also doubles as a wonderful brief introduction to the city or a beautiful send off that caps off your time in Rome as you take in one last visit to the sites that define this ancient city.
- Please note that the price of the private tour is fixed and does not depend on the number of people in your party (max 8 people).
- There are no discounts for children as the price of the tour is fixed and doesn’t depend on the number of people in your group.
- If you would like to be picked up at a restaurant for your tour please be sure to let us know at least a few days prior to your tour date.
- Gratuities or food are not included in the price of the tour.