Live Colosseum Self Guided tour with Virtual Reality
DURATION: 2 hours
TIME: 11am or 1pm
AUDIO GUIDE: English, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French
MEETING POINT: Arch of Constantine (Colosseum side)
Join an innovative “skip the line-self guided tour” to explore the Colosseum like never before through the first animated and interactive 3D certified reconstruction, integrated by a narrative friendly voice and epic musical background, to explore the most important ancient monument in the world. Meet our staff to collect your skip-the-line ticket and wear a last generation Samsung Oculus VR to be virtually immersed in the ancient Rome of nearly 2000 years ago, when the Colosseum knew its moments of greatest glory and fame.
- Reviews (1)
- More Details
- Please note
Live Colosseum Self Guided Tour with VR Highlights
Video[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cw77BGDKdM&feature=emb_logo [/embedyt]
Join an innovative “skip the line-self guided tour” to explore the Colosseum like never before through the first animated and interactive 3D certified reconstruction, integrated by a narrative friendly voice and epic musical background, to explore the most important ancient monument in the world. A real moving and multi-sensory family experience, suitable for all ages because informative, educational and entertaining!
Meet our staff to collect your skip-the-line ticket and wear a last generation Samsung Oculus VR to be virtually immersed in the ancient Rome of nearly 2000 years ago, when the Colosseum knew its moments of greatest glory and fame. Through our certified 3D reconstruction of the Colosseum integrated by an accurate multilingual audio description you can walk virtually in the ancient square among Roman passers-by, admiring the gilded bronze statue of Nero; inside the arena between the roar of ferocious lions and gladiators fighting; into various 3D corridors of the mysterious underground (and typically unknown to tourists) where slaves move around silently to prepare the shows and impatient and hungry animals ready to suddenly be project into the arena.
Completing the virtual experience, now is the time to be escorted by our staff to the entrance “skip the line” of the most famous and best preserved ancient amphiteatre in the world, the Colosseum, to complete in all your peace and comfort the overview of the Colosseum’s history. The symbol of Rome, the Flavian Amphitheatre, better known as the Colosseum, built to accommodate from between 50,000 to 75,000 spectators was the place where spectacles happened.
Once finished your adventure inside the Colosseum, if you are not tired enough you can continue the cultural visit always on your own, with the same ticket “skip the line”, inside a real open air museum: Roman Forum and Palatine Hill (house of Romulus, the founder of Rome).
- It is recommended to show up at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. Customers who arrive late at the meeting point can NO longer join the tour, therefore they are not entitled to any kind of rights or reimbursement.
- Attention: due to mandatory security metal detector checks at Colosseum, this could bring a slight delay on entering for ticket holders “Skip the Line.”
- Children under 18 must carry a valid ID document.
- Tour available all days at 11am and 1pm
- Tour not available on 1st January, 1st May, 25th December.
- We are not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the closure of the Colosseum and Roman Forum because of strikes, bad weather etc.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- It is advisable not to wear bulky and heavy luggage.
- In case of rain all our tours run regularly.
- The tour starts with a minimum of 2 people. If the minimum number is not reached, we will offer you two options: 100% refund or to choose another available date.
- Adults (18+ years): €54.90
- Kids (3-17 years): €35.90
- Infant (0 – 2 years): €4
- All cancellations are subject to a 30% cancellation fee
- If you cancel between 6 and 4 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee
- If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
You may also like…
Live Colosseum Guided tour with Virtual RealityFrom: €59,00
Live Ancient Rome Walking tour with Virtual RealityFrom: €77,00