Florence: Dome Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
DURATION: 75 minutes
DEPARTURE TIME: 9.30am or 2pm
FREQUENCY: Every day
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, Italian
MEETING POINT: Porta della Mandorla, the entrance of Brunelleschi’s Cupola in Piazza Duomo
Enjoy priority access when visiting the cupola of the Florence Duomo. Climb to the top with your guide and soak up the spectacular views of the city.
- More Details
- Please note
- Reviews (1)
Florence Dome Skip-the-Line Guided Tour Highlights
Climb to the top of Florence’s Dome with your expert local guide. Skip the lines waiting to enter and enjoy an exclusive 1.2-hour guided tour.
Brunelleschi’s Dome, with its egg-shaped architecture, was the largest such structure in the world in its time. On your visit to the Dome’s interior you’ll have the opportunity to see the many frescoes and stained-glass windows. Admire Zuccari and Giorgio Vasari’s frescoes of the Last Judgment.
Climb the 463 steps to the top and enjoy impressive views of Florence.
- Please bring passport or Id Card for children
- Wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees as the Cathedral has a strict dress code. You may be refused entry if not properly dressed
- There are 463 steps to climb up, and there is no elevator. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- The climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo, or claustrophobia and for pregnant women
- Please note that headset worn to hear the guide does not work when climbing up the tower, due to the thick walls
- After the tour of the Dome, you will have to exit the Cathedral. If you would like to revisit the Cathedral after the tour, you will need to join the normal line. Entrance is free of charge.