Vatican After Hours Tour with Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel (7.30pm)
From: € 69,00
DURATION: 2.5 hours
DEPARTURE TIME: 7.30pm
FREQUENCY: Fridays (April – October only)
MEETING POINT: Via Santamaura 14/B (7.15pm)
Explore the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel on this after-hours tour. Have one of the most unique and exclusive experiences of a lifetime: experiencing the Vatican as night falls with an expert insider guide and a small group of only 12 guests or less. Not everyone can say they’ve visited the Vatican after it closes to the general public!
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (4)
Vatican After Hours Tour Highlights
Vatican After Hours Tour Inclusions
Vatican After Hours Tour Exclusions
The Vatican Museums during the evening
Whoever visits Rome wishes the day would never end. But who says it has to end? With the Vatican After Hours tours each visitor will get a once-in-a-lifetime experience and visit the world-famous Vatican Museums at night time, when the crowds have gone. How many people can say they’ve walked through the halls and galleries of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapels when they were near-empty?
Avoid the huge daytime crowds and opt for an exclusive tour of the Vatican in the evening. A passionate and expert guide will take you through the history and insights of the architectural and artistic masterpieces that fill the museums. You’ll experience the Sistine Chapel with Michalengelo’s The Last Judgement and Creation of Adam completely undisturbed. From the Gallery of Maps to the Gallery of Tapestries, the Laocoön to the Belvedere Apollo, your after-hours night tour of the Vatican will be unforgettable.
The Sistine Chapel
The protagonist of the evening tour is without a doubt the Sistine Chapel. Just imagine, the privilege of visiting at this time was once reserved just for Popes and the Papal Conclave. Admire the iconic frescoed walls and listen as your expert guide takes you through Michelangelo's struggles and hidden messages behind one of the world’s greatest artistic achievements.
- Adult pricing: €69
- Under 18 years of age: €64
- Under 6 years of age: Free
- The tour starts at 7.30 pm.
- Please make your way to the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start time. The meeting point is at Via Santamaura 14/B, just a few meters from the Vatican Museums entrance.
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds:
- Missed tours or tickets due to late arrivals cannot be refunded.
- Changes to a reservation requested more than 72 hours before the tour are free of charge.
- Changes to a reservation requested less than 72 hours before the tour are subject to a rebooking fee and availability
- We enforce a 72-hour advance refund policy. Only cancellations requested more than 72 hours before tour departure time are eligible for a refund.
- All cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee of 20% of the total charge.
- No refunds are given after a tour has commenced.
- No refunds are given in case of either delay or non-appearance on the part of the customer.
- In case of the closure of sights, we will contact you as soon as possible to offer an alternative itinerary or reschedule your booking to a different tour option.
- We do not guarantee refunds in cases of unforeseeable events, such as closures of sights due to demonstrations, strikes, bad weather conditions or renovations. In these situations, we reserve the right to examine the requests on a case-by-case basis.
- You may request to change the date of your tour up to 72 hours prior to tour commencement.This change will be accepted only upon availability.