Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Skip-The-Ticket-Line Tickets
DURATION: 3 hours
DEPARTURE TIME: Every hour
FREQUENCY: Every day
MEETING POINT:Piazza d’Aracoeli, 16
Visit Rome’s most famous monuments, the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Collect your tickets and enjoy a multimedia video about the city’s history, then follow your host to the archaeological area and explore the famous sights at your own pace.
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (0)
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Priority Tickets Highlights
Start your experience at the local partner's office, where you'll pick up your tickets and enjoy a 25-minute multimedia video about ancient Rome. With your ticket you'll discover the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill at your own pace, and enjoy hosted entrance to each monument.Your host will accompany you to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill first. Visit the Roman Forum where everyday Roman citizens used to live to see the tomb of emperor Julius Caesar and explore the ancient ruins at your own pace. Your ticket also includes entrance to Palatine Hill, site of the foundation of Rome and settlement of the most important houses of emperors and kings. Located just feet away from the Roman Forum and Circus Maximum, it is the centermost of the 7 hills of Rome. Afterwards, continue to one of the most famous monuments in the world, the Colosseum. As you explore the immense amphitheater — the largest ever built by the Roman Empire — imagine the gladiator fights and public spectacles that took place in the arena.
- This tour includes hosted entrance. Once inside each monument, you'll enjoy the archaeological area at your own pace
- You will enter the archaeological area about 30 minutes after the tour start time, and the Colosseum about 2 hours later with a skip-the-line ticket
- Enjoy the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill first (for about 2.5 hours), and the Colosseum last, after stopping for a coffee or a drink
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage will be screened
- It is forbidden to bring bottles, glasses containers, alcoholic beverages, aerosols, and large luggage or bags inside the Colosseum