Florence Local Fashion Tour
DURATION: 3 hours
DEPARTURE TIME: 11.00am or 4.00pm
FREQUENCY: Every day, excluding Sunday
LANGUAGES: English, Italian
MEETING POINT: Piazza della Repubblica, in front of the carousel
Only €19 will be paid online, the remaining payment of €70 must be made on the day of the tour.
During this tour, you will have the unique opportunity to wander through local ateliers and artisan studios and purchase unique goods hand-made in Florence. The city is particularly famous for traditional crafts such as leather, straw, embroidery, textiles, and jewelry, resulting in the finest Made in Italy products.
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (0)
Florence Local Fashion Tour
This tour grants you access to the best Florentine studios and ateliers for you to purchase quality Italian goods. Additionally, it is an excellent chance to fill your closet with items you will wear and treasure forever or find unique gifts for your loved ones.
On this fashion experience, you will learn about Italian fashion and visit Florence authentically, in a fun and stimulating environment.
During the tour, you’ll dive into Florence’s contemporary fashion scene while enjoying a stroll through the historic city center with a professional tour leader. While discovering the best local trendy studios, your guide will elaborate on Florentine fashion history and give you Italian style tips to make your stay in Florence super stylish. Starting off in Piazza della Repubblica, we will visit three different Florentine stores that are at a walkable distance (about 10 minutes) from each other. You will be able to see and try on real treasures and purchase unique items for your closet. We will finish the tour with an Italian aperitivo at a local bar, sipping a prosecco glass and enjoying some snacks with an incredible view.
- Your guide will meet you in Piazza della Repubblica, in front of the carousel.
- The cost of the tour is per person. Groups of more than ten people and children get a 10% discount.
- Although the walking is minimal during the tour, we advise wearing comfortable shoes.
- Prices for clothing and accessories you might want to purchase during the tour are not included in the tour price. The amount spent during the tour depends on your budget. We have a wide range of shops we can bring you to. Please fill out the brief questionnaire we send you before the experience to customize it to your needs.
- The aperitivo includes a glass of prosecco or non-alcoholic drink (such as juice, soft drinks) and some snacks (peanuts, chips, or olives).
- It is possible to do this tour with either strollers or wheelchairs, though keep in mind much of Florence is paved with wide cobblestones.
- Full refund when the cancellation occurs 24 hours before the tour
- No refund for a cancellation that occurs after that