Pantheon Private Tour
DURATION: 40 minutes
TIME: 9.30am & 5.30pm
FREQUENCY: Everyday except Sunday
MEETING POINT: Meet your guide by the fountain in front of the Pantheon entrance
Explore Ancient Rome’s most intriguing and best-preserved monument in a 40-minutes private tour of the Pantheon with a professional archeologist or art historian.
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (0)
Pantheon Private Tour Highlights
Embark on a 40-minute tour of one of the most captivating Roman Temples, where you’ll be awed by its miraculously preserved interiors and the grandeur of its dome.
Uncover the engineering marvels that have left the Pantheon virtually intact for nearly 2000 years, a feat no other ancient Roman building can claim.
Appreciate the exquisite proportions admired by Michelangelo and delve into the pagan origins that shaped them. Wander amidst the Corinthian columns imported from Egypt and tread upon the temple’s original ancient marble floor.
Discover its later incarnations as a Christian church and a final resting place for Christian martyrs, Italian royalty, and renowned artists.
- Meeting Point: Piazza della Rotonda
- The Pantheon is a Church nowadays:
- Appropriate dress code is required to enter (knees and shoulders should be covered)
- It is subject to closures for masses, concerts, and other events
- Cancellation policy:
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the starting time of the experience
- Full refunds are not possible for cancellations made after the 24 hours