Pasta and Tiramisu Making Class in a Family Owned Roman restaurant
DURATION: 4 hours
FREQUENCY: Every day
MEETING POINT: La Nicchia Cafe – Via Cipro 4 L
This 4 hour experience incorporates both a cooking class in Rome, to learn the secrets of authentic Italian cuisine in a locally loved Roman restaurant, as well as a visit to one of the cities most popular gourmet food shops for delicious tastings.
- Please note
- Reviews (0)
Pasta-Making Class Highlights
Pasta-Making Class Inclusions
Pasta-Making Class Exclusions
Embark on a 4-hour culinary journey in Rome, blending a hands-on cooking class in a beloved local restaurant with a visit to one of the city’s renowned gourmet food shops.
At La Nicchia Cafe, enhance your culinary skills and indulge in a tasting menu featuring exquisite Italian flavors. The cooking class, led by Head Chef Angela or Luciano and Sous Chef Francesca, unfolds in a modern, spacious kitchen, praised by local and international food critics.
Enjoy a welcome glass of Prosecco, get a glimpse behind the scenes of an Italian restaurant, then don your apron for a cooking adventure. Learn the art of crafting traditional dishes like handmade pasta and creamy tiramisu. Culminate your experience by savoring your creations in the dining area.
As the class concludes, take home the recipes and newfound skills. Throughout, sip on local fine wines and soft drinks.
- Please note groups are of a maximum of 15 people
- € 90 Adults 18+ years old
- €80 Adolescents 13-17 years old
- €70 Children 6-12 years old
- Free Infants under 5
- Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price