Squares and Fountains of Rome Private Tour (for party of 1 to 7 people) (9am)
DURATION: 3 hours
DEPARTURE TIME: 9am
LANGUAGES: English and Italian
MEETING POINT: In front of the French Embassy in Piazza Farnese (near Campo de’ Fiori)
*Please note that the price of this tour is fixed and does not depend on the number of people in your party (max 7 people).
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (6)
Squares and Fountains of Rome Private Tour Highlights
Squares and Fountains of Rome Private Tour Inclusions
Our Squares and Fountains walking tour is a detailed look at some of the beautiful fountains and piazzas of Rome. Our walking tours are all led by expert English speaking walking guides who will help to create a personalized experience while taking into account your specific interests. These incredible services enable you to tour with a native guide showing you the real face of the city and sites that they are so passionate about. The tours are available in English or Italian, and are delivered with an insight and style that keeps our tours entertaining, fun, and informative.
Walk down the roads where Michelangelo, Caravaggio, Raffaello and Bernini walked. Experience Rome with a local walking guide on this fantastic tour where you will be able to enjoy the most famous squares and fountains of the city. Rome is much more than just the Colosseo, the Vatican or the Trevi Fountain. In fact, it’s made up of the traditions and stories of the lives and experiences of so many people that do not get mentioned in traditional guidebooks. This experience of 3 hours will give you a good taste of the flavor that is Roma. Through it you will be able to enjoy some of the most beautiful and not so famous corners and backroads of this amazing city.
Your tour will begin from Piazza Farnese and finish in Piazza di Spagna, or as it is commonly referred to, the “Spanish Steps”. If you like you can make a stop to get a great cappuccino and then you and your local guide will tour at your pace and based on your interests. The itinerary of this tour is a real mix of different periods that go from the first century AD to 1939. In this way you will touch such periods as the Rinascimento, Barocco, Antica Roma and finally the Periodo Fascista.
- Please note that the price of this tour is fixed and does not depend on the number of people in your party (max 7 people).
- There are no discounts for children as the price of the tour is fixed and doesn’t depend on the number of people in your group.
- Please wear sensible walking shoes for this tour and consider a hat for summer months and an umbrella for winter months.
- Should you require an escort by taxi from the guide for any reason, as long as your hotel is centrally located, we can send the guide to your hotel. Please do consider that we may have to eliminate something from the itinerary or add 30 minutes to the tour at an hourly rate which can be discussed if requesting to be escorted.
- As there is no transportation included with walking tours you will need to plan on finding transportation to and from your walking tour. Your hotel should be able to help you find a taxi to make your way to the meeting point to start your tour and then your walking guide will be more than happy to help you arrange for a taxi after the tour. The cost is usually around 12-15 Euros on average.
- There are no admission costs associated with this tour.
- Food or beverages, taxis and gratuities are not included in the price of the tour.