Tickets for Rome City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus
VALIDITY: 24h, 48h, 72h, or 1 day
DURATION: 1h 40m
FREQUENCY: Buses run every 15 minutes from 09:00 – 17:00 and every 20 minutes from 17:00 – 19:00
AUDIO GUIDES: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Discover the city from another point of view with the open tour City SightSeeing Rome. On board the open double-decker red buses you’ll have the possibility of visiting comfortably all the main sites of the eternal city, from the Roman Forum to the Colosseum, from Circo Massimo to Santa Maria Maggiore Square, listening to all the information and curiosities about the beauties encountered along the way, thanks to the audio guide in eight languages.
- Bus Stops
- Please note
- Reviews (0)
City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus Highlights
- Roam around Rome all you like with this Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket, valid 1 day or 24, 42 or 72 hours from its first use
- Get a free map, an audio guide, and free Wifi on board
- Hop on and off near the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Trevi fountain, Venice square and more!
- Hop-on Hop-off tickets
- Paper route map
- Free App “Sightseeing Experience”, including City Walking Tour and real-time bus tracker (available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, and German)
- Starting Terminals around the train station Roma Termini: Terminal A: Termini-Marsala / Via Marsala 7 Terminal B: Largo di Villa Peretti / Largo di Villa Peretti 1 Terminal C: Piazza dei Cinquecento
- Stop 2: Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop 3: Colosseo / Via di San Gregorio
- Stop 4: Circo Massimo / Piazzale Ugo la Malfa
- Stop 5: Piazza Venezia / Via di Teatro Marcello 32
- Stop 6: Vaticano / Lungotevere Tor di Nona
- Stop 7: Piazza di Spagna / Via Ludovisi (in front of house number 47)
- Stop 8: Piazza Barberini / Via Barberini 16
Show your smartphone ticket on board each City Sightseeing Bus and hop on and off as often as you like.
Once activated, your ticket is valid for the number of hours or consecutive calendar days you’ve chosen.
Large luggage isn’t allowed on board