Florence’s Uffizi + Accademia Pass
OPENING HOURS – UFFIZI: Tue – Sun 8.15-18.30
OPENING HOURS – ACCADEMIA: Thu – Sun 9.00-18.45
Two of the most popular museums in Florence, all with one easy ticket. A special Florence package, which guarantees your spot in the two most popular museums in Italy. Get priority entrance to the Uffizi Gallery and the Accademia Gallery – no queues for you!
- Reviews (0)
Uffizi + Accademia Pass
- See Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, masterpieces by Michelangelo, and enjoy a full Renaissance fix at the world-renowned Uffizi Gallery
- Skip the lines to Accademia Gallery and see amazing Renaissance art and paintings, including Michelangelo’s iconic statue of David
- Create your own sightseeing adventure in Florence with the Vox City Tour of Florence: Audio Guide App including maps, transport tips and more
- Priority entrance to the Uffizi Gallery
- Access to Accademia Gallery
- Free downloadable audio guide app with audio commentary about the Uffizi Gallery
- Free downloadable audio guide app with audio commentary about the Accademia Gallery
- Vox City Guide app with 70+ points of interests in the city
Uffizi Gallery: Priority Entrance
Dive straight into the Renaissance with priority access to Florence’s world-renowned Uffizi Gallery. Cast your eyes on an incredible collection of medieval and Renaissance must-sees, including Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, and eight gallery rooms dedicated to the eternal genius of light and shadow, Caravaggio. Start with earlier Byzantine artists like Cimabue, continue through exemplars like Da Vinci and Raphael, and journey on towards the Baroque movement with masterpieces by Michelangelo, and more.
Accademia Gallery: Priority Entrance
With this priority entrance ticket to Accademia Gallery, you can skip the lines that stretch around the building! Marvel at Michelangelo’s iconic statue of David and his incomplete Slaves and St. Matthew. Peer up close at beautiful paintings by Sandro Botticelli, Paolo Uccello, and Michelangelo’s teacher, Domenico Ghirlandaio, and revel in the ultimate celebration of Renaissance art.
Vox City Tour of Florence: Audio Guide App
Wave goodbye to big tour groups and start exploring the sights of Florence on your own with the Vox Audio Guide app! Packed with interesting stories about multiple points of interest scattered throughout the city, all you have to do is plug in your headphones and start walking. Automatically played suggestions based on your location will take care of the rest.