Uffizi Gallery: Small Group Tour
DURATION: 3 hours
DEPARTURE TIME: 3pm
FREQUENCY: Every day, excluding Monday
MEETING POINT: Piazza Mentana 2red
Learn, explore and capture the essence of artistic talent and enchantment with an exclusive experience: a unique Masterclass in the Uffizi of Florence with an Art Expert!
- Tour Itinerary
- Please note
- Reviews (0)
Uffizi Gallery Tour Highlights
Conducted by a highly experienced and charismatic English-speaking professional art guide, our Masterclass leads you through the fascinating corridors of one of the world’s most celebrated art collections, the Uffizi Gallery of Florence, taking you into the frames and behind the paint of legendary masterpieces, the very ones that made Florence the capital of a real cultural and artistic revolution: the Renaissance.
During the visit you will learn about Florence’s history, discover the secrets of the Vasari Corridor, the Medici family’s secret aerial passageway, and discover the true beauty and creative talent encompassed in the Florence Uffizi collection.
From Leonardo’s genius and Giotto’s one-of-a-kind touches, to Botticelli‘s magical flower-filled “Primavera” and striking “Venere”, you will enjoy the rare privilege of diving into each work of art, grasping its meaning and seeing it come to life for your eyes only.
With a focus by our art expert, uncover the Vasari Corridor history and secrets (no entrance in the corridor). Hidden between city houses and even passing through a church, the Vasari Corridor has evolved as one of the most astounding architectural masterpieces of the Renaissance.
There will be a break during the visit to have a rest or to take a cappuccino or coffee at the Uffizi Café located on the terrace above the ancient Loggia dei Lanzi.
- Meeting point: Piazza Mentana 2red
- Be prepared to go through security at the Uffizi Gallery. No large backpacking backpacks, pocketknives, etc. Small backpacks and bags are acceptable.
- It’s advised to wear comfortable walking shoes as you will be standing or walking for most of the tour.
- SMALL-GROUP tours can have a maximum of 16 participants or less
- Full refund when the cancellation occurs 2 days before the tour
- no refund for a cancellation that occurs after that