Romeing gives the opportunity to 1 lucky winner to win two tickets to the opera:
La Traviata – Terme di Caracalla Festival
There’s no better way to spend a balmy summer night in Rome than enjoying an opera, ballet or concert at the Baths of Caracalla. Hosted by the Teatro dell’Opera di Roma, the festival celebrates music, dance, and mostly classical genre-based entertainment. The winner will receive two tickets to La Traviata opera (in three acts).
Tuesday, July 23 at 9pm
Baths of Caracalla – Viale delle Terme di Caracalla
There will be 1 WINNER, who will receive 2 TICKETS
LIKE THE FACEBOOK PAGE and SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter
*Please check your spam and promotions folder for the confirmation email. Without confirming your subscription you will not be able to participate in the giveaway.
- The giveaway is open to anyone
- In order to enter the contest you mush LIKE THE FACEBOOK PAGE and SUBSCRIBE TO THE ROMEING NEWSLETTER (check your promotions and spam folders if you cannot find the the confirmation email)
- Users who are already registered and like the page are automatically included in the contest
- No spam users will be accepted
- Entering more than one email per user is not accepted
- The winners of the giveaway will be announced on Romeing’s Facebook Page on Friday, July 19th at 5pm
- The winners of the giveaway will be contacted on Friday, July 19th via the email they subscribed with