Koiné – Italian Language Centre in Rome is located in Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, 48, at just 300mt from the Colosseum and 10 minutes from Termini Station and San Giovanni or Manzoni metro stops.
It is recognised by the University for Foreigners of Siena for the DITALS training, for aspiring teachers of Italian L2/LS; by the University for Foreigners of Perugia as CELI training and Test Center (General Italian Certificate) and by Società Dante Alighieri as PLIDA Test Center. Moreover, the Language Center is a member of ANILS (National Association of Teachers of Foreign Languages) and FIDEF (Italian Association of Training Centers and Institutions).
All the teachers are DITALS II qualified at University for Foreigners of Siena, members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association); ANILS (National Association of Teachers of Foreign Languages) and ILSA (Italian Language Teachers Association). They are all native speakers, with multi-year teaching experience and possess all the qualifications to carry out the teaching of their native language.
The School offers DITALS training, TEFL training, Italian and other language courses, tours of Rome, cineforum, italian cooking courses, multi-linguistic events where our Italian and foreign students enjoy together the local life and exchange their favourite languages.
At Koiné – Italian Language Centre, you can find:
– Great location
– Affordable prices
– Huge discounts for Au-pairs, Diplomats, Students (attending italian Universities), Religious & FAO/IFAD/WFP staff & Spouses (NOT combinable with other promotions)
– 10% OFF for ISIC/ITIC/IYTC members (by showing the ISIC/ITIC/IYTC card) and ROMEING followers (with the Ref.code ROMEING)
– Communicative and dynamic teaching methods through interactive and authentic activities
– Joyful lessons with passionate and fun mother tongue teachers
– Stimulating language programmes that incorporate students’ interests
– Total immersion in the Language from the beginning through real communicative situation which immediately make our students able to interact with the new context in which they work, live and have fun!
– CELI & PLIDA Test Center
– Movies & Books rental
– Free Wi-Fi service
– Shops/Bar and Restaurants and other partners where you can have discounts
BOOK NOW THE BEST LEARNING EXPERIENCE IN ROME AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!
KOINE’ – ITALIAN LANGUAGE CENTRE IN ROME
Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, 48
For italian courses:
For other language courses:
For events info: firstname.lastname@example.org